myParish is a Catholic app that helps improve our parish communication and outreach while offering other faith based resources.
- Connect with your parish
- Stay up-to-date with what is going on in your parish throughout the week.
- Receive and easily respond to messages from your parish.
- RSVP for upcoming events.
Enjoy many useful faith-building resources and features to complement your daily faith life, such as, Confession and prayer time reminders, daily Mass readings, quick access to parish contacts, receive MassModeTM reminders to silence your phone before Mass, and much more.
To download myParishapp: https://myparishapp.com/download/
Our weekly bulletin offers inspiration, information, and your connection with the St. Thomas Aquinas parish community.
All requests for bulletin announcements MUST be written or e-mailed to the Communications Coordinator.
- All requests MUST be received by noon on Tuesday before the weekend Masses.
- Pulpit announcements are ONLY for events occurring over the next few days and are NOT intended for events weeks in advance except for special liturgical events. There will be no announcements for regularly scheduled recurring meetings.
- Editing for content, brevity, and grammar will be at the discretion of the Communications Coordinator.